The Center for Advanced Liver & Pancreatic Care
The Center for Cancer Care at Sherman Health is proud to offer the Center for Advanced Liver & Pancreatic Care. Led by renowned Pancreatic and Liver Surgeon John Brems, MD, FACS, the Center offers progressive procedures and techniques to treat a broad range of liver, bile duct, and pancreatic cancers and diseases. Named to “America’s Top Doctors” and Chicago magazine’s Top Doctors list for 12 consecutive years, Dr ambien online usa buy ambien online canada what is ambien . Brems is a noted expert in the treatment of liver and pancreatic diseases. Dr. Brems has performed over 800 liver transplants and over 1,000 liver resections.
Today, many liver, bile duct and pancreatic cancers and diseases are increasingly treatable, but they require specialized expertise and care. Until now, many of the leading-edge procedures and technologies were only offered at academic medical centers. Through the Center for Advanced Liver & Pancreatic Care, patients can now get the sophisticated care they need, close to home buy tramadol canada how to buy tramadol online cheap tramadol . The Center provides both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Liver resection
- Surgery – including minimally invasive procedures
- Chemotherapy and Radiation
And at Sherman Health, we are committed to providing each and every patient with superior, prompt service and personalized care throughout the course of your treatment. Patients benefit from:
- A dedicated multi-disciplinary care team led by Dr. Brems and including a Gastroenterologist with a focus on biliary endoscopy, an Interventional Radiologist, Oncologists and a Radiation Oncologist
- Personalized care from the same physician throughout your treatment
- Convenient access through The Center for Cancer Care at Sherman Health
- Access to support resources and education
- Coordination of care in one location, including radiation and chemotherapy
If you or a loved one needs advanced liver or pancreatic care, please contact the Center at 224-359-0100 for information and a consultation.